There are many occasions when students may receive refunds from the University that are not the result of wages earned from University employment (e.g., payroll). These types of refunds, such as financial aid refunds and emergency assistance grants, are called non-payroll refunds.
We strongly encourage all students to setup and authorize Non-Payroll Direct Deposit to ensure refunds from these non-wage sources are received as quickly as possible. Students who do not setup Non-Payroll Direct Deposit will be issued a paper check that will be mailed to the permanent address on record. Mailing refund checks is not the preferred method because it takes longer and makes it more difficult for students to access their refund money.
Non-Payroll Direct Deposit setup and authorization is quick and easy, and it is completed entirely online. To setup your non-payroll direct deposit today just follow these easy steps:
- Login to your www.My.MissouriState.edu account
- Click on the “Student” tab on your top navigation ribbon
- Within the “My Finances” box, click on the Student Finances link
- On the new window that opens, click the Non-Payroll Direct Deposit link
- Enter the information requested (such as the name of your financial institution, account number, routing number, etc.)