Make your Missouri Statement Today!
There are two great ways to make a difference at Missouri State and in the Springfield community! We encourage your participation in the Missouri State Way and the United Way Campaigns!
Our Missouri State Way Campaign is an opportunity for faculty and staff to support areas of the university. It’s an internal effort specifically focused on the participation of the campus community. All donations, regardless of amount or designation, made by faculty and staff during the fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) count toward the Missouri State Way giving total.
What: MSU Way and the United Way Campaigns
When: October 2 – November 26, 2018
Where: Missouri State University and Springfield community
Who: Current and retired Missouri State faculty and staff
How: Support Missouri State and the Springfield community
- Give to Missouri State by making a one-time gift, returning the pledge form, enrolling in payroll deduction, or leaving your legacy through bequests and estate planning.
- Return your United Way pledge form in campus mail to Tami Reed, Internal Audit.
Share your story
Each donor has a personal and unique reason for giving – knowing he or she will make a difference. Share why you support the faculty and staff campaign.
Make your post social media savvy
- Tag your post with the official Missouri State Way hashtag: #MSUWay
- Whenever possible tag Missouri State University or @missouristate
- When applicable, tag Missouri State University Foundation or @FoundationMSU, @UnitedWayOzarks or United Way of the Ozarks
- If applicable, tag the post with the Springfield, Missouri, hashtag: #SGF
- Your participation supports our public affairs mission. Use the hashtags #CitizenBear, #givingback, or #LiveUnited whenever possible.
- To provide a link for information use http://www.missouristatefoundation.org/facultystaffcampaigns.html
- When you attend the celebration luncheon on Nov. 26, share a photo or quote about your experience.
Click the image you like below to save the full-size image
Click the image you like below to save the full-size version.
Sample social media posts
- Give and RSVP for Nov. 26 #MSUWay & @UnitedWayOzarks Celebration Lunch! Free lunch and prizes! http://bit.ly/2NYcpq8
- Thank you for making a difference in our campus and community! #MSUWay @UnitedWayOzarks #CitizenBear http://bit.ly/2NYcpq8
- You can choose any area of @MissouriState to support that is important to you! http://bit.ly/2NYcpq8
- Join the @MissouriState Way and Make Your Missouri Statement Today! #MSUWay http://bit.ly/2NYcpq8
- How can you give? It’s easy! Make a one-time gift, recurring monthly gifts or enroll in payroll deduction. #MSUWay @UnitedWayOzarks http://bit.ly/2NYcpq8
Sample Facebook posts
- Join the Missouri State Way Campaign! Give and Make Your Missouri Statement through a one-time or recurring gift, payroll deduction, or leave your legacy through bequests and estate planning. #MSUWay http://bit.ly/2zK9Ejr
- Through your investment in Missouri State University students, programs and facilities, you are investing in our local and global community. #MSUWay #SGF #CitizenBear http://bit.ly/2zK9Ejr