Chat with program coordinators during free virtual fair
At the College of Education (COE) virtual fair, participants will enjoy real-time interaction with program coordinators — all with the convenience of the Web.
Virtual Fair attendees will be able to access chat rooms with COE faculty.
- When: Tuesday, Oct. 28, see list of participating programs for specific times
- Where: Online
- Who: Current undergraduates interested in graduate programs; future students — anyone who’s exploring graduate options in the College of Education
- How: Free registration
- Elementary Education (10am – 12pm)
- Early Childhood & Family Development (10am – 2pm)
- Educational Technology (10am – 2pm)
- Literacy (10am – 2pm)
- Teaching (11:30am – 2pm)
- Secondary Ed. – Physical Education (1 – 2pm)