The Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum showcases graduate student research and creative works through oral, poster and performance presentations.
The forum is open to the public, which provides an outstanding opportunity for Missouri State students to engage the community with their research. For many students, it also marks the culmination of months — and even years — spent focused on topics they’re passionate about.
- What: Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum
- When: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m., April 25, 2015
- Where: Plaster Student Union
- Who: Graduate students will present to an audience from the campus and surrounding community
- Event website: www.graduate.missouristate.edu/currentstudents/IDF.htm
Share the story
Help spread the word about the Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum to the Missouri State and Springfield communities.
If you’re attending or participating in the event, we want to hear about your experience. We encourage you to join the online conversation about this event by posting about it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Make your post social media savvy
- When applicable, use the Missouri State hashtag for academic achievements: #FollowYourPassion
- When applicable, tag Missouri State University Graduate College or @MSUGradCollege in your post
- When applicable, use the Springfield hashtag: #SGF
- Sharing a photo is a great way to boost your post, and the photos below are available for your use
Sample social media posts
- Showcase your graduate research at the Interdisciplinary Forum. Application deadline is April 7: bit.ly/1GyKiiZ #FollowYourPassion
- Students will present research findings at Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum, April 25. bit.ly/1bjPEoL [USE WITH ANY OF THE PHOTOS ABOVE]
- Support other students by volunteering at the Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum. Learn more: bit.ly/1bjPEoL [USE WITH ANY OF THE PHOTOS ABOVE]
- The #SGF community is invited to view new research by @MSUGradCollege students, April 25: bit.ly/1BENipx [USE WITH ANY OF THE PHOTOS ABOVE]
Sample Facebook posts
- Grad students: Apply to present your research at the Interdisciplinary Forum. Deadline is April 7. bit.ly/1EAxj06 [USE WITH ANY OF THE PHOTOS ABOVE]
- Celebrate student research achievements at the Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum, April 25. bit.ly/1APDjyu [USE WITH ANY OF THE PHOTOS ABOVE]
- Support other students by volunteering at the Graduate Interdisciplinary Forum. bit.ly/1xmjrak [USE WITH ANY OF THE PHOTOS ABOVE]