Information for people with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 (information take from WHO):
- If you are ill with fever and cough you should clean hands frequently with soap and water or with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Stay at home; do not attend work, school or public places.
- Rest, drink plenty of fluids and eat nutritious food.
- Stay in a separate room from other family members, but if not possible wear a medical mask and keep a distance of at least 3 feet from other people.
- Keep the room well-ventilated and if possible use a dedicated bathroom.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or use disposable tissue and discard after use.
- If you experience difficulty breathing, call your health care facility immediately.