Take a moment to review the updated masking policy for Missouri State:
- Masking is required in ALL buildings on campus
- This includes hallways, elevators, stairwells, classrooms, restrooms, study areas, departmental suites, and other common areas.
- While masks are required to be worn in all buildings on campus, they are not required in the following circumstances:
- While eating in a dining hall (including the Plaster Student Union food court, or the Union Club, the Meyer Library food court, and the Glass Hall food court).
- For the avoidance of doubt, masks must still be worn while entering or exiting a dining hall (including the Plaster Student Union food court, the Union Club, the Meyer Library food court, and the Glass Hall food court) and while waiting to obtain food in such locations.
More information and the complete policy can be found here: https://www.missouristate.edu/Coronavirus/masking-policy.htm?fbclid=IwAR2cVNtmr6SMJ3ZOPg_2As8XtpS-uQYARcaB6siPubE2PKml_9PM9VGgXs4