Learn How to Make Blueberry Quesadillas and Mac & Cheese in a Mug on Tuesday, March 2 at 4pm.
Join us to learn how to make these quick and tasty recipes.
Blueberry Quesadillas Ingredients:
– 1 large whole wheat tortilla
– 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese
– ½ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
– Optional: Drizzle of honey and/or chia seeds
Mac & Cheese in a Mug Ingredients:
– ½ cup elbow macaroni
– ½ cup water
– 3 tablespoons milk
– ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Optional Additions: grilled chicken, rotisserie chicken, diced bell peppers, broccoli, spinach, onions etc.
Meet with us for directions, nutritional value, and to see how all of these ingredients make both recipes.
Please reserve your spot by emailing Abbey at email@example.com.