Join us in-person Tuesday, March 8 at 4pm in Magers room 100.
You will learn how to make Reuben-Stuffed Potatoes and a Shamrock Smoothie.
Here are the Recipes:
Reuben-Stuffed Potatoes Recipe:
- 1 potato, poked with fork
- ½ Tbsp butter
- 1 oz corned beef, chopped
- 2 ¼ tsp Bolthouse Farms Thousand Island dressing
- ¼ c sauerkraut
- 1 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
- Parsley, optional
- Microwave potato 7-8 minutes, until soft.
- Cut and scoop out flesh, mash with butter, and return to shell.
- Top with rest of ingredients.
- Microwave until cheese is melted.
Shamrock Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- ½ c cup Almond milk, or milk
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter, Creamy
- ½ c Greek Yogurt, plain, non-fat
- 2 Tbsp Protein Powder, Vanilla
- Add ingredients in order listed.
- Blend until smooth.