Do you want to improve your Microsoft Word skills? Register today for the next session of Microsoft Word – Part 2 brought to University employees free of charge by Organizational and Talent Development.
Register through My Learning Connection in My Missouri State. Limited seating is available.
Questions? HRLearning@missouristate.edu – 836-7683
February 7, 2019 – 8:30-12:30 – Cheek Hall 100
Features taught in Word Part 2 enable you to create complex and professional documents with a consistent look and feel. They also enable you to automate tedious tasks such as preparing a letter to send to every customer of your organization. Creating professional-looking documents can help you give your organization a competitive edge. Implementing time-saving features such as document templates and automated mailings helps your organization reduce expenses. Mastering these techniques will make you a valued employee in your organization. To ensure your success in this course, you should have strong Word skills or have completed Word 2016 Part 1.
- Organize content using tables and charts
- Customize formats using styles and themes
- Insert content using quick parts
- Use templates to automate document formatting
- Control the flow of a document
- Simplify and manage long documents
- Use mail merge to create letters, envelopes, and labels