Welcome to 2021! The New Year is a time full of optimism and possibility when we reflect, dream big and set goals for the future. Research shows that goal setting is very effective in ensuring successful gains, change or improvement.
We invite you to participate in the LinkedIn Learning New Year Challenge designed to help you set realistic goals, hold yourself accountable and create habits that stick. The challenge runs January 12-29. Those who complete the challenge and submit their biggest take away by the deadline will be entered to win lunch at the PSU!
How it works
Challenge yourself to complete each day’s short learning activity. Each can be completed in about 5 minutes.
- Activate your LinkedIn Learning Account.
- Print and save the challenge calendar.
- Complete each day’s short LinkedIn Learning activity (5 mins or less)
- Initial each day once you’ve completed the activity to keep track of your progress.
- Share your biggest take away via email to HRLiL@missouristate.edu by Tuesday, February 2, to be entered to win lunch at the PSU! (Only Faculty and Staff are eligible to participate)
Start your journey in meeting your newly set personal and professional goals. Happy New Year, and happy learning!
Questions? Contact HRLiL@missouristate.edu