March 8th is International Women’s Day, a global celebration of the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. In some countries, the entire month of March is declared Women’s History Month to highlight the contributions of women to events in history and contemporary society.
This month, to honor women inside and outside of the workplace, we’re excited to launch LiL’s March Challenge, kicking off March 9th. We’ll explore gender bias, its impact, and how to support & empower women at work.
Challenge yourself to participate every day – each one takes ~5 minutes or less. To keep yourself on track, try keeping a journal or print the calendar and initial each day when you’ve completed it. Happy learning!
- Activate your LinkedIn Learning Account.
- Print and save the challenge calendar.
- Complete each day’s short LinkedIn Learning activity (5 mins or less)
- Initial each day once you’ve completed the activity to keep track of your progress.
- Share your biggest take away via email to HRLiL@missouristate.edu by Tuesday, March 30, to be entered to win LinkedIn Learning swag! (Only faculty and staff are eligible to participate)
Visit the MSU-LinkedIn Learning website for the latest information.