Reserve your appointment on the Magers Health & Wellness MyHealth Portal.
Magers will host a covid booster vaccination clinic offering the Moderna bivalent vaccine Thursday, September 29, 2022, and Friday, September 30, 2022. Doses for the Moderna vaccine are limited. Scheduling options are updated weekly for Pfizer bivalent and flu shots. Go to MyHealth Portal to search for the next available appointment.
Modern Vaccines will be available by appointment:
- Thursday: 9:30-11:30
- Friday: 8:05- 11:30- & 1:05-4:30
2023 wellness incentive discount:
In order to reduce the impact of COVID and influenza on our workforce, full-time employees enrolled on the Health Plan will qualify for the full 2023 wellness incentive by completing both the COVID bivalent booster (or original series if not previously started or completed, or prior booster) January 1, 2022, and December 1, 2022 and flu vaccination between August 1, 2022 and December 1, 2022. Vaccinations received outside of Magers must be reported to Magers prior to December 1, 2022 in order to receive credit.
Completion of a Booster Covid bivalent vaccination (or original series if not previously completed, or prior booster) will account for $15 of your wellness incentive for those full-time employees on the Health plan. Covid bivalent vaccinations are covered under the Health plan.
- September 19th – December 1st – Flu/Covid vaccinations available at Magers Health and wellness by appointment.
- October 10th – Flu/ Covid vaccination clinic Mountain Grove Campus, 9:30am- 11:00am; by appointment
- October 12th – Flu/ Covid vaccination clinic at West Plains campus, 10am- 2:30pm; by appointment
- October 18th – Flu/Covid vaccination clinic Downtown Alumni Center, 1pm-3:30pm; by appointment
- October 26th- Flu/Covid vaccination clinic Springfield, PSU-Grand ballroom 11am-3pm; by appointment
- October 27th – Flu/Covid vaccination clinic at West plains campus, 10am- 2:30pm; by appointment
Employees who are unable to undergo COVID and/or flu vaccination due to disability, medical contraindication, or sincerely held religious belief may seek a reasonable accommodation by contacting Julia Holmes, Deputy Compliance Officer, at JuliaHolmes@MissouriState.edu or (417) 836-6755. If an employee’s request for accommodation is approved, the employee will be permitted to earn the full wellness incentive by completing biometrics.
- Employees who were previously granted accommodation with respect to the 2022 wellness incentive must resubmit their request for 2023. All requests for accommodation must be received on or before November 1, 2022. Requests received after that day will be denied as untimely.