Everyone faces mental health challenges. That’s why we’ve curated a few course topics to help you face those challenges with a little more ease. The LinkedIn Learning courses below can help you identify the different things that cause pressure in your daily life, not only in the workplace but also at home. Understanding what causes your stress is the first step in discovering how you can support yourself or prevent it.
In these courses, you’ll learn a variety of stress management tactics, from how to gracefully set boundaries to how to create good habits. Discover different ways you can improve your self-confidence, handle overthinking, and help create a good environment for your mind.
Keep learning and growing with the on-demand classes below:
- Well-Being in the Workplace
- Ten Habits of Mentally Strong People
- Mindful Stress Management
- One-Minute Habits for Success
- Reduce Tension with Breathwork
- Good Habits, Bad Habits
- Speaking Up at Work
- Managing Depression in the Workplace
- Learning to Say No with Confidence and Grace
- Overcoming Overthinking