Join us in recognizing the best staff in southwest Missouri at our annual Staff Service Awards Luncheon Jan. 10.
All full- and part-time staff are invited to attend, rustle up some chow and tip your hats to Bears staff who’ve met a 5-year milestone.
We’ll also give a big holler for those who’ve made a huge impact on the MSU and Springfield community.
Get in the know
- Cowboy and cowgirl gear – or Bear Wear – encouraged.
- Lunch will begin at 11:30 a.m. Jan. 10 in Hammons Student Center.
- Doors open at 11 a.m. Please don’t arrive early as extra foot traffic makes setup more difficult for catering staff.
- We’ll honor anyone who met a 5-year milestone with the university in 2022.
- At the ceremony, you’ll receive your certificate.
- You should have received an email with a gift card option as a token of the university’s thanks!
- We’ll also share a few special awards honoring those who’ve gone above and beyond.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact EmployeeAppreciation@MissouriState.edu.
So get gussied up and mosey on down to celebrate with the best Bears staff in southwest Missouri.