Please take some time to review and update your personal information on record, as well as check your January pay statement to ensure accuracy of your benefit elections. Please review the following:
- Home/ Mailing addresses
- Phone numbers
- Current Benefit elections/coverage
- Wellness incentive
- Flexible spending enrollment/ deductions
Payroll and Compensation:
- Tax Data (Martial Status/Allowances for Federal and State)
- Taxes (i.e., Social Security Tax, Medicare Tax, Federal Income Tax, and State Income Tax – if applicable)
- Deductions (Before-Tax and After-Tax)
- Direct Deposit Accounts
Newly elected benefits for January of 2023 should be reflected on your January paycheck. Please notify HRbenefits@missouristate.edu immediately if there is a discrepancy in your enrollment and your deductions.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) encourages taxpayers to do a “paycheck checkup” to make sure the right amount of tax is taken out of your pay for your personal situation. Use the Withholding Calculator on IRS.gov.
Please remember, it is your responsibility to ensure that your information is up-to-date and we do recommend that you review your paystubs monthly for continued accuracy of deductions.