Register for an in-person Ready to Retire Session.
Fall is just around the corner – that means MOSERS will be on many campuses presenting a Ready to Retire seminar designed for higher education institution employees who are within 5 years of retirement eligibility and are either MSEP or MSEP 2000 members.*
Topics include pension plan features, the retirement process (due dates, etc.), benefit formula, cost-of-living adjustments, and the decisions you will have to make during the retirement process, including benefit payment options, BackDROP and termination and re-employment rules.
MOSERS Fall Schedule:
- Cape Girardeau SEMO October 4, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Webinar Online October 5, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Springfield MSU October 11, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Springfield MSU October 11, 2023 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- St. Joseph MWSU October 18, 2023 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Warrensburg UCM October 19, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Joplin MSSU October 26, 2023 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
If you have not already registered, now is the time, do so through myMOSERS. Registration closes one (1) week before in-person seminars and two (2) weeks before webinars. Once you have registered, confirmation and reminders will be sent.