If you’re interested in earning your Blackboard Black Belt in 2014, you’ve still got a chance! Computer Services is offering several opportunities to receive training before winter break in both seated and online formats. Sign up for sessions through My Learning Connection, and prepare to make the most of Blackboard in spring 2015.
Green Belt Boot Camps:
- Tuesday, November 11th from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 12th from 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Black Belt Boot Camps:
- Tuesday, November 18th from 9:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 19th from 2:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
It’s advised that Boot Camp participants be familiar with technology, Blackboard, and prepared for a fast-paced learning environment.
Online Sessions (all sessions start at 10:00am and last approximately 2 hours):
- Friday, November 7th: Building Course Content
- Friday, November 14th: Enhancing Communication
- Friday, November 21st: Assessing Learners
- Friday, December 5th: Designing Engaging Content
- Friday, December 12th: Creating Individual and Group Learning Paths
- Friday, December 19th: Monitoring Student Activity and Performance
Find more information about other events in this week’s Provost Communiqué.