The office of publications at Missouri State University works hard to create an outstanding image for the university. Their writing and design work help to promote Missouri State and recruit students.
The office was recognized by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) in the 2018 District VI Institutional Awards.
In total, MSU publications received five awards.
- Missouri State Undergraduate Viewbook
- Category: Marketing, Student Recruitment
- Creators: Veronica Adinegara, graphic designer, and Michelle S. Rose, writer/editor
- Missouri State Magazine Features
- Category: Periodical Staff Writing
- Creator: Rose
- 2016 Missouri State University Foundation Annual Reports
- Category: Institutional Relations Publications, President’s Reports and Annual Reports
- Creators: Teri Poindexter, graphic designer, and Rose
- Mind’s Eye 2017
- Category: Institutional Relations Publications, Research Publications
- Creators: Amy Schuldt, assistant director of publications; writers and editors from MSU marketing and communications
- “Singing to the Nation: Our Message of Unity and Hope” Editorial
- Category: Editorial Designs
- Creators: Rose and Schuldt
As a member of CASE District VI, Missouri State’s publications are entered and judged against schools from Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.
CASE exists to aid alumni relations, communications, development and marketing professionals at educational institutions around the world.