NASPA, a student affairs organization for practitioners, will recognize two from Missouri State.
Asbury, an undergraduate student, will receive the Undergraduate Rising Star Award.
Wright, assistant director for student engagement and transfer student programs, will receive the New Professional Rising Star Award.
These awards are presented to someone from each state in the NASPA IV-West region.
To be eligible to receive the award, each applicant must display:
- Involvement in campus activities and organizations
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate program with junior or senior status
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Campus leadership
- Paraprofessional employment with a Division of Student Affairs
- Intentions of pursuing a Student Affairs-related advanced degree
Congratulations, Megan and Devon!