Dr. Robert Hornberger, associate vice president for enrollment management and services, has been appointed vice chair of the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO) Program Committee.
The group is responsible for admissions and enrollment management. Members oversee several committees. They include:
- Admissions Policies and Practices.
- Enrollment Management and Retention.
- Financial Aid and Enrollment Services.
- Recruitment and Marketing.
- School College Relations.
- Transfer and Articulation.
About the role
In the new role, Hornberger will oversee six groups, covering the areas of:
- Admissions and enrollment management.
- International education.
- Records and academic services.
- Leadership and management development.
- Access and equity.
- Information technology.
Hornberger will serve in the role for a year before becoming chair of the committee in 2022.