It’s easy to make your tuberculosis test appointment at Taylor Health and Wellness online.
- Access your “MyHealth” portal at health.missouristate.edu/
- Log in with your Bear Pass ID and password
- Enter your birth date (month, day, year)
- Choose the “Appointments” link in the maroon column on the left
- Choose the “Schedule an appointment” button
- Select “TB Skin Test or TB Blood Test” button, then click “Continue”
- Type in your reason for taking the test, “registration requirement”
- Confirm your contact information, then select “Continue”
- The page will load available appointment times
- Select the date and time you would like, then select “Continue”
- Choose the “Book” button
- Complete the TB Survey Questions, then choose the “Submit Final” button
- Choose the “Proceed” button at the top of the page
- Your appointment has been scheduled
- Visit Taylor Health and Wellness at your scheduled date and time to complete the test
Taylor Health and Wellness will send an email reminder to your Missouri State email address to remind you of your appointment. If for any reason you’re unable to come to your scheduled time, you may call the Taylor at 417-836-4020 or use the MyHealth appointment booking to reschedule.
Find more information about your tuberculosis test on the Taylor Health and Wellness Center website.