- to have great success with something.
- to discover a source of wealth or success. The term sometimes implies that it was discovered by chance or luck.
- to find happiness or wealth.
- to find exactly what you needed.
- Tara and Patti really struck gold when they developed an app that went viral.
- We struck gold when we hired Ken. He brings in more money than our other three salespeople combined.
- A California woman has struck gold at the casino. She hit the jackpot and won 5 million dollars.
- The company has struck gold with its new marketing plan.
- She hasn’t always been lucky with her boyfriends, but I think she’s struck gold this time.
- We’ve struck gold here. This book has everything we need.