Here is a listing of extended hours, special events, and services that will be offered by Meyer Library this semester during Finals Week:
- Dead Day Snacks: On Friday, May 12th, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., the MSU Traditions Council will be
distributing free snacks in the lobby.
- Extended Hours: When Meyer Library opens at 8 a.m. on Sunday, May 14, we will remain open continuously until
10 p.m. on Thursday, May 18th.
- Snack Break: Sunday, May 14, 9:00 p.m.: Free snacks will be distributed on all four levels near the elevators, while supplies last.
- Overnight Free Coffee: beginning at 10 p.m. each night, Sunday through Wednesday, across from the Circulation Counter.
- Pet Therapy Session: Tuesday afternoon from 2:00 to 4:00 in Room 107
- Free Popcorn: Monday and Tuesday at various times on the Second Level
- Massage Chair: Tuesday, May 16th from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the lobby
- Motivation Wall (First Level): Starting on Friday, May 12th and continuing throughout Finals Week
- Free ear plugs (Circulation & Research Information Services desk): ongoing
The MSU Libraries and other service providers in the building will be offering many other fun, relaxing activities throughout Finals Week.