Digital Marketing Specialist – SEO/PPC
This position will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. This person will also manage all PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage the strategy and day-to-day implementation of search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, etc.), including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
- Drive creation of keyword campaigns in accordance to need from merchandise and marketing teams (based on seasonality, product sales, new product launches, etc.).
- Research, pitch and implement additional vendor campaigns with vendor reimbursement dollars as appropriate (seasonally, new product launches, etc).
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects to maximize the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Use Google Analytics, and other available tools, to evaluate search campaigns and overall site SEO, providing regular reporting, analysis and recommendations.
- Stay up to date on the latest PPC trends, tools and best practices and share information with other members of the digital team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or business
- Experience with and knowledge of product sales
- Experience with and knowledge of online marketing and display advertising set-up and coordination (Google AdWords, Yahoo Network, etc.)
- Experience with and knowledge of the following software: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Excellent written, verbal, communication, and organizational skills
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. (full time)