BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices.
We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
The National Industry Marketing Specialist supports their assigned industry group with several aspects of marketing & business development, including conference planning, client & prospect pursuits, social media account management, advertising, trade associations & publications, email marketing, webinar planning, market & competition research, presentation support and website content development.
This individual will work with the National Industry Marketing Leader to develop strategic marketing plans, implement campaigns and strategies to help drive revenue growth, and enhance name & brand recognition through an education-based marketing approach.
- Work with the National Industry Marketing Leader on revenue ideas, opportunities and new markets
- Support assigned industries by developing strategic growth plans and tracking plan progress
- Support thought leadership activities including social media, articles, webinars and videos
- Provide support for key client and prospect pursuits
- Update content for industry webpages and intranet
- Coordinate marketing and thought leadership activities through national associations and publications
- Assist with internal and external conference planning and logistics
- Assist industry professionals with market and competition intelligence and analysis
- Pull, scrub and code prospect/client lists as needed
- Bachelor’s in marketing or communications and two years of experience is preferred
- Experience in marketing professional services, especially accounting
- Working with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively convey information to others
- Strong project and time management skills
- Industry knowledge
- Strong business judgment
- Professional demeanor and a desire to succeed
- Confidence, organization, innovation and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer and software skills, including experience with Excel
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.