Would you like to help build something amazing?
Than the position of account manager for Creative Endeavors might be the right job for you. We are a growing company in need of part-time help to manage and grow our current clients. We are a photography, videography and aerial (drone) company that help local businesses in the sale and presentation of residential and commercial properties, and are currently expanding into other markets. This is an excellent position for a person that wants the experience of helping a new company expand and develop as well as gaining experience in account management.
The job responsibilities include:
• Maintaining current accounts. This includes courtesy
calls, building relationships, finding out what the clients
need, and getting feedback on current services.
• Finding new accounts that are in line with current and
future service offerings.
• Market research to help set competitive prices and help
with figuring out new services to offer.
• Help grow the company by suggesting creative solutions
to problems and finding new areas for the company to
Ideal candidate will possess the following traits:
• Experience in the Real Estate Industry and working with
small business owners
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Some sales experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to research efficiently
• Computer and social media savvy
• Desire to help grow a new company grow
This position will be paid hourly with a chance to receive bonuses for reaching monthly goals (i.e., number of new clients gained and income produced monthly for business). Pay will increase as the account manager shows proficiency in job, and will eventually be in the $15-20 range. This position is one that will grow with the company, and could possibly end up being a full-time job as the number of clients grow.
Thank you for your interest. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact David directly at 417-379-1704 with any questions.
Feel free to check out our website at www.creativeendeavors.photos