Job Title: Marketing Intern – Paid Position
Location: Corporate Office (Springfield, MO)
Exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, results-oriented marketing intern to join our team of professionals. Fireworks Supermarket is on the hunt for an energetic and creative marketing intern to join our team as an intern for the Summer of 2019. This role will help develop our online presence through the creation of digital assets including photography, ongoing graphic design projects, social media marketing and email marketing operations.
- Creating digital assets such as lifestyle and social media photography.
- Creation of planogram visuals for our store network.
- Regular posting/scheduling of posts to social media.
- Creative input on the updating of our website.
- Design for email marketing campaigns.
- Develop ideas on how to build our brand online and increase brand loyalty.
- You possess the knowledge and software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign to make impactful visual content.
- You are able to shoot and edit images useful for social media.
- You are able to organize and schedule tasks efficiently.
- Ability to provide 2 recent marketing campaign samples.
- You have a self-starter attitude and a desire to work in an action packed and exciting business alongside colleagues who are deeply committed to success.
o Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
o Blogging / Newsletter experience is a plus
o Experience running a Facebook page or similar.
How to Apply
Please send resumes and cover letters to:
Brandon Corn – email@example.com
Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview.