Company Name – ADsmith Marketing and Advertising
Brief Company Description – ADsmith Marketing & Advertising is a community of passionate marketing professionals producing creative accountable results. ADsmith is a full-service advertising agency with clients in a broad range of fields.
Job Title – Digital Intern
Job Description / Primary Responsibilities – Your team handles digital for all clients—from strategy, guidance, and forecasting to implementation, maintenance, and budgeting. You may make use of social media, Google Ads, various site CMSs, and more (all in a single day)!
- You have a college degree (or are currently pursuing a degree) in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, Website Development/Programming, or a similar field.
- You’re detail-oriented and capable of managing many projects for a multitude of clients.
- You’re ultra-organized and can meet deadlines without losing your cool.
- You’re able to take direction and feedback—and ask questions when clarification is needed.
- You’re a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- You can quickly learn our agency’s digital technologies, terminology, trends, and processes.
- You have a solid understanding of digital best practices and an eagerness to continue learning.
- You have Google as well as other digital certifications, or are willing to obtain them.
- You’re proficient in MS office, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- You’re proficient in the English language, with a strong grasp of grammar / copywriting experience.
- You ideally have some experience with website updates/creation, social media (organic and/or paid), and/or Google Ads and Google Analytics.
Learning Outcomes of Internship – Strong understanding of digital marketing and how this department can fit with other marketing efforts to create a unified and cohesive campaign/brand.
Job Location – Springfield, MO
Start Date / End Date – Start November/December. No established end date.
Pay / Compensation – $10/hour
Application Instructions – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with your cover letter and resume. For more information visit this website: www.ADsmith.biz/careers