The AAF-KC Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, which basically means they are not in it for the money. They are in it for the love. That’s why they have created a foundation that awards annual scholarships to college students who show a passion in advertising, marketing and graphic arts studies.
- Financial assistance of $750 per semester.
- An assigned mentor who is a member of the American Advertising Federation of Kansas City.
- Free admission to all regular AAF-KC program activities (excludes the annual American Advertising Awards show).
- Be at least a junior (3rd year) in the fall of 2020. Seniors in the fall of 2020 who are graduating in December are also eligible.
- Be enrolled in an eligible school, which includes Missouri State University.
- Be majoring in an advertising industry-related field.
The application will take you 30 to 60 minutes to complete. You can complete part of it and come back to finish later if you wish. All applications must be completed by 11:59 PM on February 28, 2020.
**Note, do not apply with MSU campus Wi-Fi because of Firewall protection issues**
To apply, visit http://www.aafkcfoundation.com/