Company Name: Vista Outdoor
Company Website: https://vistaoutdoor.com/
Join our talented team. Employees at Vista Outdoor are passionate and committed to delivering quality products to our customers. Our culture centers on an engaged and accountable workforce. Our goal is to attract and retain a diverse workforce: rich in talent, background, ideas and experience.
Job Title and Description: Allocations Analyst Intern
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Non-smoking office environment.
- Requires both verbal and written communication with our customers, and face-to-face contact with others in the department and company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
- Assists with product allocation process in AS400
- Analyzes and consolidates large volumes of data (shipments, inventory, intercompany transfers, forecast data, market share) to develop a fact based point of view and communicate to internal partners via presentations and reports
- Provides Receiving team with ‘hot list’ and backorder data necessary to prioritize and monitor inbound shipments.
- Manages sales hold and maintain sku restriction tables in AS400 to ensure appropriate allocations
- Runs daily ship plans to deliver work to the Distribution Center for shipping
- Creates and distributes reports as needed
- Undergraduate student preferably majoring in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Position currently eligible to work remote, but may be subject to change
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem solver
- Ability to articulate assumptions, methods, and results to peers and management, and to influence decision making
- Strong math, analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong computer skills-database and spreadsheet tools
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong Effective Oral and Written Communication,
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Understands supply chain management practices (forecasting, product development, sourcing, purchasing)
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Quickly learn, remain flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and Windows applications
- AS400 / Microsoft Dynamics AX experience preferred
Location: Overland Park, KS location
Weekly Hours: Part time
Apply through the following link: