Company: Independent contractor representing American National
Job Title and Description: Part-Time Agency Specialist
This position will support the Agency Manager to source, recruit and engage with top candidates.
Here we promote a winning office culture through team work, effective communication, and collaborative goal setting. We are committed to the development of successful agencies in Southern Missouri.
- Work to develop and execute recruitment strategies to achieve annual recruiting goals.
- Manage job posting activity and other recruitment marketing activities.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with college, university, and community college placement offices as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Provide information on agency operations and opportunities to potential applicants. • Screen and refer qualified applicants for interviewing.
- Guide candidates through the selection process and maintain the applicant tracking system.
- Prepare onboarding materials for new hires.
- Answer phones, greet visitors, and assist with special projects as needed.
- Assist with agency reporting as needed.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to resolve complex situations in a professional and respectful manner.
- Self-starter, takes initiative with little direction.
- Proficient in computer operation systems, such as Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient with popular social media platforms.
- Accepts feedback when offered and works well in a collective team environment.
- Pursuing Human Resources, Marketing, or similar degree or previous marketing and/or recruiting experience preferred.
*This position is offered through an independent contractor representing American National and is not a contract or offer of employment with American National Insurance.
Location: Springfield, Missouri
Hours: Part-time (15-25 hours per week)
Pay: Starting pay of $12.00/hour.
Interested individuals should send their resume to Stephanie.Hohenshell@american-national.com by Wednesday, May 4th.