Company Name: O’Reilly Auto Parts
Company Website: https://www.oreillyauto.com/
Job Title and Description: “O’Reilly Auto Parts is seeking creative individuals with a passion for all things marketing and advertising to join our internship program. As a Marketing Intern, you will get the opportunity to work with some of the most talented and fun individuals in the industry while gaining experience with a Fortune 500 company! Areas of focus will include Marketing Operations, Audio/Visual, Loyalty Program, Content and Digital Marketing. The spring session begins Jan. 13, 2020.”
Duties and Responsibilities: The Marketing Intern provides overall knowledge and insight to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Advertising and Marketing Department, including working on various facets of Marketing Operations, Loyalty Program, and Digital Marketing while providing ongoing support for executive leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word. Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive, self-starter who is comfortable in a TEAM-oriented work environment.
- Pursuing or having attained a bachelor’s degree with a Digital Marketing, Audio/Visual, Marketing Analytics, or Journalism focus.
- Experience working with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with a retail loyalty program
Job Location: Corporate Headquarters – Springfield, MO
Hours: This is a part-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, with flexible scheduling
Application Instructions: Apply directly on the website at https://corporate.oreillyauto.com/onlineapplication/careerpage/jobDetails/420246?_csrf=70d8b7fd-66ef-442b-94e1-7ea838e9e9c4&area=3&category=&status=&state=&cityzip=&radius=10