Company Name: Pillar4 Media
Company Website: https://pillarfour.com/
Company Information: “We are a digital marketing company that focuses on health and wellness. Our 4 main verticals are Sleep, Fitness, Nutrition and Mental Health. We also partner with the leading direct-to-consumer brands in the category to grow their businesses online.”
Job Description: “Pillar4 Media is seeking a Social Media Manager to join its fast-growing team. As a member of the Fitness team, you’ll have the opportunity to get real-world, hands-on experience at one of the fastest growing digital media companies in the US. The Fitness Social Media Intern will support Garage Gym Reviews social media strategies and work closely with the Head of Content.”
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing new and innovative ways to elevate our brands’ presence on platforms such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, and TikTok.
- Aiding in scheduling social content on platforms such as, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, and TikTok.
- Assisting in monitoring the brands’ direct messages and comments sections.
- Develops and executes social media strategy for Garage Gym Reviews.
- Builds social media campaigns to promote brand presence, boost community growth, and strengthen partnership relationships.
- Collaborates with teammates to develop community voices, content, and posting schedules for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
- Creates and edits content for social platforms using tools like Canva, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Responds to questions sent to brand’s emails and direct messages and manages comments on social media posts.
- Explores new channels and platforms for growing our community influence and interaction for our fitness brands.
- Openness to feedback and collaboration. You’ll be working closely with folks across different teams, so you’ll need to be open to the process and accepting of feedback and critique.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with external stakeholders, report up to internal stakeholders, and foster strong alignment with your team.
- Pillar4 Culture buy-in: Act with Focus, Get After It, Build the Team, and Grow Without Limits – those are our values, and we expect you to live them every day.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: we act like entrepreneurs. Our team members are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge
Internship Location: Springfield, MO
Hours: 40 hours per week with unlimited PTO
Compensation: $15 per hour
Application Instructions: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume