Company Name: Campio Sports
Company Website: https://www.campiosports.com/
Company Information: At Campio we believe in the power of teams. By bringing people together we work to create a unique experience for everyone. We have assembled a group of passionate and innovative individuals who are all about making our partners win!
When it comes to developing an event centered around sports, we understand the importance of building lasting memories and providing memorable activities to the event. We work tirelessly to create unforgettable event experiences for our partners as well as the participants. From golf events to basketball events, we have helped numerous universities and organizations create meaningful events that are successful.
Position Description: Interested in learning how the power of sports can bring people together through events, marketing campaigns and compelling creative? You’ve come to the right place. At Campio, we desire to create unforgettable experiences while helping brands imagine, generate, and connect with sports enthusiasts. Our team is made up of driven, energetic, and focused individuals who are passionate about sports and experiential marketing. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we’d love to meet you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Collaborate with the agency services team, account managers and event directors on strategy, marketing and communications projects, managing timelines, creative team and final project delivery.
· Create and curate engaging marketing and communications content including but not limited to press releases, blog posts, social media content, press events, etc.
· Keep management in the loop and effectively escalate roadblocks when necessary.
· Collaborate with the creative team, account managers and event directors on design projects, managing timelines and assets and final project delivery.
· Create concepts for client campaigns, events and new business opportunities that meet outlined strategies and business goals and take the quality of design, strategic accuracy, and adherence to client goals and brand style guidelines into account.
· Design for a broad range of creative projects, including but not limited to digital, social media, web, print, event signage, presentations, etc.
· Generate original visual executions that are both exciting and creatively attractive.
· Deliver work of the highest quality after working with team members to develop new ideas.
· Stay abreast of new media and learn how to incorporate innovative strategies and tactics into campaigns.
· Work with Strategy Director and Strategists to establish new skills and insights.
Required Qualifications: Internship must be used for class credit.
Internship Location: Springfield, MO
Application Instructions: Apply before September 1, 2022 to be considered by emailing COO Jake Headrick at firstname.lastname@example.org