Company Name: The American Red Cross
Company Information: “The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.”
Position Overview: Assist in planning and implementing effective strategies to recruit, retain and manage sponsor organizations and relationships to achieve established blood collection goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop potential Sponsor leads.
- Educate Sponsor chairpersons and recruitment committees in organizational requirements.
- Provide ongoing support to Sponsors and implement appropriate special donor recruitment programs.
- Provide follow-up accurate record keeping in the system and support sponsor recognition.
- Provide support, development and/or leadership guidance to all volunteers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum one-year related experience required or equivalent combination of education and related experience required.
- Knowledge of group dynamics, direct sales, customer relationship building experience, negotiation skills, and the ability to effectively implement programs is preferred.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities effectively are required.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including training and presentation skills is required.
- A current valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
- Ability to work on a team.
Internship Location: Springfield MO
Hours: 40 hrs/ week
Compensation: $59,000 /year with opportunity for incentives
Application Instructions: More information can be found by searching RC58999 at Redcross.org/jobs
For more information, contact Jennifer Freeze at Jennifer.Freeze@redcross.org