Company Name: The Victim Center
Company Website: https://www.thevictimcenter.org/
Company Information: The Victim Center is a nonprofit that serves adults and children who have experienced violent or sexual crimes. All services are free-of-charge and include 24/7 crisis intervention, daytime advocacy, prevention education, and mental health counseling.
Position Overview: The Victim Center’s Marketing and Development Coordinator VISTA will help break the cycle of poverty for adult and children crime victims in southwest Missouri by increasing the capacity of The Victim Center’s free-of-charge health and safety programs. This position will develop and implement volunteer recruitment and fundraising strategies to increase the number of active volunteer advocates and the amount of funding allocated to The Victim Center’s programs.
Location: Springfield, MO
- Covers Basic needs- Housing, food, utilities (approx. $675 bi-weekly)
- Get paid every 2 weeks via direct deposit
- For those who qualify: relocation stipends and childcare stipends
- AmeriCorps VISTA offers healthcare benefit options
- PTO, medical, and holiday leave time
- End-of-Year Education Stipend (over $6,000) or $1,800 Cash Stipend
Contact Information: Apply directly at the AmeriCorps website by clicking here.