Company Name: Red Monkey Foods
Company Website: https://www.redmonkeyfoods.com/
Company Information: Meet your partner and purveyor of premium organic own brand spices and seasonings. Red Monkey Foods is an industry leader that delivers high quality, flavor innovation and creativity in all our products. We search the world to provide you with the best organic spices, seasonings and grains available. Spice is our life.
Position Description: Provides support to purchasing function. Submits PO’s to vendors, and monitors PO from submittal to fulfillment. Submits raw material samples for evaluation, and monitors evaluation process for timeliness. Identifies issues to the purchasing and sample evaluation process and resolves issues. Prioritizes PO processing and shipping. Provides timely and consistent feedback to team on status of POs and Sample requests. Actively engages with team to identify and recommend process improvements. Demonstrates a high level of proficiency with EPR tool (Process Pro) to manage inventory and purchasing activities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2 years of documented work experience in a position with purchasing responsibilities, including submitting PO’s and scheduling shipping and receiving activities
- Experience with using an ERP such as Process Pro or SAP
- Documented experience monitoring and managing process transactions form submission to fulfillment
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency with computer systems and software used to manage inventory, including ERPs, Excel and e-mail communications
- Demonstrated data gathering and analysis skills, including effective problem solving skills
- Able to effectively work in an office environment, including filing and document control
- Must be performance and quality driven.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Submits POs to Vendors. Uses established purchasing process, places PO’s for raw materials, parts, and supplies. Monitors POs from submittal to fulfillment. Identifies and resolves any issues that may delay fulfillment. Provides consistent and timely feedback to team regarding status of fulfillment. Understands purchasing process, including purchasing thresholds, minimum stock quantities, and other triggers to action.
- Enters and validates data into ERP – Process Pro inventory system.
- Initiates Raw Material Sample Evaluation Process. Submits samples form Raw Materials received for evaluation and monitors samples submitted to ensure timely release or status determination. Follows up and resolves any issues with the sample evaluation.
- Prioritizes PO processing and Shipping. Collaborates with Sales, Logistics, and Customer Service to ensure proper prioritization of inbound purchase receipts, that are aligned with the overall distribution regional supply plan and freight cost control objectives.
- Uses ERP (Process Pro). Demonstrates a high proficiency level with EPR tool Process Pro.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Actively engages in production and warehouse team meetings, and provides timely feedback to team regarding work topics. Understands organizational mesh points and potential synergies. Integrates team efforts across work team. Understands available resources, and utilizes those resources when appropriate.
- Leadership. Acts with integrity. Treats others with dignity and respect. Models behavior that is consistent with Red monkey Foods’ Values. Delivers on commitments and deadlines.
- Communication. Communicates proactively and effectively any inventory supply constraint to minimizes impact on service level. Actively engages with team to identify and make recommendations for process improvement. Communicates effectively and professionally to both internal and external parties. Executes effective customer communication and relationship building techniques.
Location: Springfield, MO
Contact Information: Apply on Handshake or contact Matt Moudy at firstname.lastname@example.org