The 25th Annual MCHHS Student Research Symposium will be held in an asynchronous virtual format April 29-30. It is open to all MCHHS graduate and undergraduate students.
Abstract submissions open March 1 on Qualtrics. They are due by 11:59 p.m. March 26.
- Maximum character limit is 1,250.
- Cannot include special characters such as italics, bolding or Greek symbols.
First authors will be notified of abstract acceptance through email on April 14.
Selected projects must submit presentations and/or videos on ForagerOne by 11:59 p.m. April 27.
- PDF format.
- Maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Length of 2-5 minutes.
- Videos must include closed captioning.
- Upload to YouTube and submit link in ForagerOne.