Archives for July 2022
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 7:30pm
Gold Circle tickets will get you into the VIP Experience. Important details below:
- Guests will be invited to attend an intimate Q&A session.
- VIP’s will be given first access to purchase tour merchandise
- Guests will receive a VIP laminate when they enter the theatre
- VIP tickets will ONLY be held at the box-office for pickup the night of the performance. Your VIP ticket is Non-Transferable. Please bring a PHOTO ID matching the purchaser on your order.
- VIP ticket holders will enter the venue to purchase Merchandise @ 5:30pm.
- The Q&A session is at 6:30pm and will last between 20 and 30 minutes.
- Mr. Brown is not scheduled to do any photos or autograph sessions. However, photos will be allowed during the VIP experience. Video is strictly prohibited.
Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 6:00pm
Baby Shark Live! Photo Experience
Make the most of your experience with the Baby Shark Live Photo Experience. This one-of-a-kind Photo Experience allows you and your family to experience a unique photo opportunity with Baby Shark & Pinkfong!
**Admission to the performance is not included in the Photo Experience ticket. This is a separate upgrade that must be purchased in advance.
**Children age 12 and under must be accompanied by a Parent/Guardian. Each Child, Parent or Guardian must have a show ticket as well as a Photo Experience ticket to attend.
Here’s how it works: Photo Experience ticket purchasers should go to the Will Call window at the Box Office on the show day to pick up their passes and after-show instructions. Each adult and child (age two and up) in a group must have a Photo Experience ticket in order to attend. The Photo Experience will start shortly after the end of show.
For the safety of all guests and performers, no touching or hugging will be permitted Please make sure to bring your camera, as you will want to capture every moment!
Parents, please note that while most children are excited to meet their favorite characters up-close, others can feel frightened. If your child is scared or hesitant, we recommend moving to the back of the line; This will allow your child the extra time they may need to warm up and see how they interact with other children present.
November 21, 2022 at 7:30pm
Tuesday, Dec. 13, 2022 at 7:00pm
Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2022 at 11:00am
Public On Sale: begins July 18, 2022 at 10:00am
VIP is an add-on that will be offered at the end of your order.
The VIP Package includes:
- VIP Concierge desk
- An exclusive Bluey VIP lanyard.
- An exclusive Bluey VIP gift.
- An exclusive photo opportunity per Group with a Bluey Costume Character.
VIP Package ticket uplift price ($75):
- To access the VIP Package each attendee must pre-purchase a VIP ticket uplift priced at $75 per
person to gain entry to the photo opportunity.
- All Meet & Greet attendees must hold a valid ticket to the performance in any price category and
a VIP Package ticket uplift.
- All children attending the VIP Meet & Greet must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- The maximium Group size will be no more than 4 people.
- All members of a Group must purchase a VIP Package ticket uplift.
The VIP Meet and Greet is a photo opportunity per Group, not per individual.
The PHOTO OPPORTUNITY:
- All photos will be taken by one of the Bluey VIP team, on a camera or phone provided by the
- The VIP Meet and Greet is a photo opportunity per Group, not per individual.