Two radio ads have been developed for KKDY and KSPQ airing October 14-25, 2014 during the drive times, M-F.
The ad below is to generate interest in the Master of Social Work cohort in West Plains. It announces that informational sessions will be available throughout southwest Missouri and refers listeners to a detailed landing page outlining the specifics.
The second ad, below, announces the availability of 100% online and evening programs at an affordable cost for working adults in West Plains.
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017