Missouri State University will celebrate 15 years of service to the Lebanon community as well as its new home and partnership with Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) on Dec. 5.
The celebration and open house will be held from 4:30–6 p.m. at the OTC Lebanon Center. The evening will feature remarks from Missouri State University President Clif M. Smart III and Beverly Miller, vice chair of the Missouri State Board of Governors and member of the Lebanon community.
“As a Missouri State graduate, I am very proud that our community members have had the opportunity to attend university classes right here in Lebanon for 15 years,” said Miller. “Having a local Missouri State facility has afforded college experiences and continuing education opportunities to people within the Lebanon area workforce.”
Missouri State will provide refreshments, tours of the facility and information regarding degree programs at the Lebanon facility. The event is free, but registration is requested.
This event has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
- MindEdge offering three noncredit online courses for free until August 31 - March 27, 2020
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017