WEST PLAINS, Mo. – “What’s Going on in Gohn Hall” will be the topic of the next Friends of the Garnett Library monthly luncheon meeting Friday, March 14, on the Missouri State University-West Plains campus.
The luncheon and meeting will take place from noon to 1 p.m. room 109 of Gohn Hall, 603 W. Main St. Parking is available in the lot on the north side of the building and in the Lybyer Technology Center parking lot.
Deanna Smith, coordinator of Missouri State University’s Outreach Program on the Missouri State-West Plains campus, will be the guest speaker. She will discuss the various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs offered locally in Gohn Hall by Missouri State Outreach, and representatives of the Teacher Education Completion Program will discuss details about the various teaching degrees available locally.
Cost of the meal is $10 payable at the door. Those wishing to eat are asked to make a reservation by calling 417-255-7940 or e-mailing FriendsofGarnettLibrary@MissouriState.edu by Tuesday, Feb. 11.
For more information about Friends of the Garnett Library, visit the organization’s website, wp.missouristate.edu/development/FriendsHomepage.htm or call 417-255-7940.
- MindEdge offering three noncredit online courses for free until August 31 - March 27, 2020
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017