Working collaboratively with Missouri State Open Course Coordinator, Lacey Geiger, Missouri State Outreach Marketing and Promotions recently created a number of promotional items announcing the University’s first ever MOOCs.
30,000 postcards, printed front and back, measuring 4×6 were produced and will be distributed to the following events:
- Missouri State’s Ozarks Celebration Festival to be held September 5-7, 2014 at Missouri State University.
- Wilder Days to be held September 20, 2014 at Rocky Ridge Farm in Mansfield, Missouri.
700 of these postcards will be combined with posters of each event (below) and mailed to senior centers (activity directors) within Missouri.
11×14 posters, representing each MOOC, were given to the Greene County Public Libraries for display. 700 8.5 x 11 flyers will be mailed, with postcards above, to senior centers (for activity directors) within Missouri.
Email marketing was completed August 21st, with messages going out to recent Missouri State graduates, all majors, for the last three years. Screenshots of the layout/artwork is provided below:
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017