Laura Ingalls Wilder: Exploring Her Work and Writing Life — The Later Years
- What: A Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). A short, not-for-credit, online course for free. Open to the public – participants do not have to be a registered Missouri State student.
- When: Starts April 6, 2015: runs for eight weeks. Participants can enroll in the course at any point during the eight weeks.
- Where: Enroll now through the Canvas Network.
- Contact person: Lacey Geiger, Open Course Coordinator, at (417) 836-8803 or LaceyGeiger@MissouriState.edu
Share your story!
We want to hear about your experience! We encourage you to join the online conversation leading up to and during the course by posting on Facebook or Twitter and tagging your photos with the official course hashtag #WilderLaterYears
Connect with us through our Facebook page!
Make your post social media savvy
- Tag the post with the course hashtag #WilderLaterYears
- Whenever possible tag Missouri State Outreach or @missouristate
- If applicable, tag the post with the Springfield, Missouri, hashtag: #SGF
- As you participate in the MOOC, consider sharing a quote about your experience.
- Brand your Facebook profile with the cover photo below:
- Use the customized Facebook sharing photo provided below:
Sample Facebook post
- FREE online course exploring the work of Laura Ingalls Wilder created in her later years. Begins April 6, 2015! www.MissouriState.edu/Wilder
- Enroll now in this FREE, not-for-credit, online course featuring the later writings from Laura Ingalls Wilder. www.MissouriState.edu/Wilder
- For your Twitter account cover photo:
- To use as a sharing photo:
- Explore the later writings of Laura Ingalls Wilder with this free, not-for-credit, online course!
- Free, not-for-credit, online course about the Laura Ingalls Wilder’s later work! www.MissouriState.edu/WilderLaterYears
- Author Pamela Smith Hill shares her insights into work created in Laura Ingalls Wilder’s later years! www.MissouriState.edu/WilderLaterYears
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017