Missouri State University in Lebanon, located at the Ozarks Technical Community College (OTC) Lebanon Center, will offer a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice beginning fall 2015.
“This is a major step forward for the MSU-Lebanon campus and our partnership with OTC,” said Gib Adkins, MSU-Lebanon outreach coordinator. “The criminal justice program at Missouri State is widely acknowledged as one of the best. By having instructors from Springfield and locally, it’s a win-win for all involved, especially students.”
Interested students may meet with Missouri State transfer advisers on Thursdays by appointment to develop a transfer degree plan. Students will find the majority of courses taught at the center in Lebanon by Missouri State faculty.
“I am excited to see criminal justice expanding to Lebanon through MSU,” said Dr. Dusty Childers, director of the OTC-Lebanon Education Center. “OTC has always offered criminal justice classes here in Lebanon, but now our students will be able to complete their pursuit of a criminal justice degree right here at MSU-Lebanon, all in the same building.”
For more information or to schedule advisement and registration, contact Adkins at (417) 532-0518.
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017