Missouri State Outreach – Marketing and Promotions is accepting applications for a graduate assistant.
Description: Develops and maintains Missouri State Outreach websites using content management software, programming, web design, database manipulation, plus testing and trouble-shooting. Makes recommendations regarding design and security and create online secure forms. Performs email marketing and various other duties as needed. Student must be able to commit at least 4 semesters as a graduate assistant.
- Attention to detail. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Organized and self-directed to complete projects as assigned.
- Ability to demonstrate problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Submit a cover letter, resume, and graduate assistantship application, and two letters of reference to:
Graduate Search Committee
Missouri State Outreach
901 S. National Avenue
Springfield, MO 65897
- MindEdge offering three noncredit online courses for free until August 31 - March 27, 2020
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017