Missouri State Outreach – Marketing and Promotions is currently seeking a work study student to take high quality photos for use on the Web and in print promotions.
The candidate must:
- Have experience using a digital SLR camera.
- Demonstrate talent by providing a portfolio of photographs.
- Meet deadlines as assigned.
- Maintain records and archive images in digital format.
Position will require:
- Reliable transportation for the purpose of performing photo shoots at Missouri State’s off-campus locations.
- Photographing events at night or on weekends as needed.
This position pays $7.50 per hour.
To apply send cover letter and resume to:
Valerie Cummings at: VCummings@MissouriState.edu
Phone: (417) 836-6664
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017