Mathematics instructor, Jennifer Pursley was recently awarded the Certified Distance Educator Award by Missouri State Online.
To be eligible for this award, Jennifer, had to complete three professional development activities related to distance education.
Jennifer exceeded this requirement completing the Digital Professor Academy, Blackboard Black Belt series and participating in Publisher training sessions as well as numerous other webinars and professional development activities.
As the recipient of this award, Jennifer demonstrates her commitment to pursuing expertise in innovative instructional methodology and to providing the highest quality of distance learning education to her students.
If you are teaching at Missouri State and are interested in applying for this award, submit your materials for consideration prior to February 1, 2016 for the 2015 school year.
For full details visit our website.
- MindEdge offering three noncredit online courses for free until August 31 - March 27, 2020
- Ozarka College enters articulation agreement with MSU Outreach in West Plains - July 12, 2019
- Outreach helps elementary education students prepare for exams - March 8, 2019
- Online hotel management degree recognized as one of the best - October 8, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - July 17, 2018
- Master of Science in Counseling in West Plains Campaign - March 2, 2018
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017