Taylor Vinson is a junior at Missouri State studying communications and minoring in advertising and promotions. As the new web, print, and social media content specialist, she is responsible for writing, proofing and editing content for Outreach units.
Her services include creating blog posts, promoting articles and services on Outreach social media platforms, writing press releases and helping Outreach Marketing and Promotions promote the awesome services that benefit students at Missouri State University.
Missouri State Outreach staff can take advantage of these services by visiting the Missouri State Outreach Marketing and Promotions newly updated job request form page to submit a project.
- West Plains M.S. in Counseling Media Kit - October 16, 2017
- Missouri State Professors Awarded for Excellence in Distance Education Fall 2017 - October 9, 2017
- MSU Public Safety Training Center Media Kit - May 22, 2017
- Master Online Course Recognition Awards for 2016 - May 3, 2017
- Hiring web development GA - May 3, 2017
- Missouri Caves and Speleology Media Kit - April 28, 2017
- Certified Distance Educator Award Recipients - February 15, 2017
- Apply by January 31, 2017, for Master of Social Work degree cohort in West Plains - October 14, 2016
- MSU-Lebanon gifted Marie Williams Trust Endowment - October 12, 2016
- MSU hosts annual Stop the Violence Conference - September 30, 2016