Missouri State University Outreach Marketing and Promotions recently completed the first half of a campaign promoting the Master of Science in Counseling program available on the MSU West Plains campus.
- General program awareness.
- Encourage enrollment in the cohort starting Spring 2017.
- 8 ads running June 10 – July 31, 2016 within 40 miles of West Plains, MO. Ads were placed in the desktop news feed, desktop right column, audience network and mobile news feed.
- Ads collectively received 10,559 link clicks.
- A click-through rate of 3.23% was achieved.
- A reach of 32,317 people (to whom these ads were shown).
- 95 post likes, 8 post comments, 19 post shares, 8 Facebook page likes (as a direct result of these ads).
- 16 ads running June 15 – July 31, 2016 shown to perspective students within 40 miles radius of West Plains, MO. These ads were placed on Google search, search partners and the display network.
- Received 350 clicks.
- 58,910 impressions (number of times these ads were shown).
- .59% click-through rate (number of clicks ad received divided by the number of times the ad was shown).
- Billboard ran for a month from June 14 to July 14, 2016. It is located near Wal-Mart at 1310 Preacher Roe Blvd., West Plains, MO.
- 8.5 x 11, full-color brochures folded to 3.688″ x 8.5.”
- Provided at trade shows and to walk-in, phone and Web inquiries.
Click on image to see full version of this brochure in Issuu.
- Full-color, full-page ad measuring 8.375 x 10.875. Appeared in the Summer 2016 edition with a circulation of 40,624.
- Full-color, one column ad measuring 2.4″ x 9.875.” Appeared in the Summer 2016 edition of the magazine distributed to roughly 35,000 teachers / education employees.
- Sent June 14, 2016 to administration at West Plains area schools.
- Sent to the Springfield and MSU WP student list on June 17, 2o16.Click on image to see actual email.
- Thirty full-color posters were created measuring 16″ x 20.” These posters were posted in high traffic areas on the West Plains campus and at participating public schools and health facilities.
- Ad placed, for rotation, on the digital monitors located on the MSU West Plains campus.
- Ad placed in the West Plains Chamber of Commerce digital newsletter June 2016.
- Open House / Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Public Safety Training Center / MSU-Camdenton Social Media Kit - August 15, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Programs Facebook Ads - May 30, 2017
- Spring / Summer 2017 Educational Administration / Missouri State Direct Campaign Complete - April 10, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Now Available - March 24, 2017
- Master of Social Work Spring 2017 Campaign - January 20, 2017
- Spring 2017 Off-Campus Program Brochures Complete - November 15, 2016
- Master of Science in Counseling Program Campaign - August 11, 2016
- Summer and Fall 2016 Off-Campus Program Marketing Plan - July 7, 2016
- Su/Fa 2016 Off-Campus Brochures Completed - June 30, 2016
- Outreach completes Facebook campaign for Master of Arts in Teaching degree program in Joplin - June 2, 2016